Sunday 17 May 2009

Rocky the Otterhound: So Sorry

Hello everyone, mum is sad because while we were away camping our computer turned up it's toes and died!! Apparently it died with my pictures from our holiday and everything else about me on it .......... rather a poor show if you ask me!!

Anyway, the upshot of it all is that there will be a short break in blog entries while mum and dad find a new computer and then learn how to use it (they are getting on so they are not as quick as they used to be!!).

I have been told that they will try and recover some things from the hard drive (whatever that may be?), so I jolly well hope they get back all the lovely pictures of me and Rosie ....... 'Cause we are rather gorgeous!!

I hope you are not too disappointed and will continue to keep reading my blog, and keep coming back ........... As mum is determined to help me get it up and running again!!

I will keep nagging in the hope that by next week they have at learned how to get lovely pictures of me on the blog site again.

Mum say's thank you for your patience and thank you to Anika for lending her her computer.

Hope to see you all next week ........

Slurpy kisses and tail wags

Rocky

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thats a bummer Rocky, my mum had the same thing happen to hers a few months ago but managed to get most of her stuff off the old hard drive, it might just be that her pooter has died but her actual hard drive is ok.

Have fun this week and this wet weather at the moment is ok but it makes walks so much shorter.

I went to see the sea but did not like it much it was cold and also it kept moving and trying to get me but my dad was with me to keep me safe, only thing was for some reason he kept laughing at me and I could see nothing funny.

Hope to see some pictures of you again soon

lots of wooooooo woooooo's and tail wags to you both

Marzbar