Monday 7 June 2010

Rocky the Otterhound: Facial expressions.

Apologies for the late posting again but the work on dog proofing the garden is continuing at a pace now, we are almost completed! Yippee!! So I have been a little busy, however there will be a few photo's of Rocky and Rosie exploring the almost completed garden and (hopefully soon) some of them enjoying the finished product too, before long.

So, on with this weeks contribution. There have been photo's before showing how much our hounds smile, but this week I have been lucky enough to snap a few different facial expressions that Rocky displays. Many dog owners believe that their dogs experience the same emotions as we do, hopefully a look through this weeks photo's can help you decide for yourself.





This is Rocky's "Love your hand" look.















Here is the "I'm relaxed, bring me a Bud, " look












The "Ignore the telly ..... Love me instead" look.













The "Sharing a joke with a friend" look.














The "I've just been groomed, lovely huh"! Look.





















The "Actually, I think this is my best side" look.
















And finally the "Just too handsome for my own good" look.
















The "I'm watching you, you can't sneak food past me" look.
















The "I would check out what you've got Rosie .... But I'm just too tired" look.















And later the "I would move over but I'm just too comfy" look.











The "What in the world can that be?" look.
















Then there's the tip-toeing "I've pinched the cat's toy" look.











The "Yipes, you scared me with that chicken" look!













And of course the "Oops, rumbled ..... Yes I've pinched all the cushions" look.














I missed most of Rosie's expressions but did manage to get this "Can't talk, must sleep" look!










And then there is Mij's expressions ...... The "Be gone, ziz iz MY airink cupboard" look.













Followed shortly by the "Oh ziz snoozink iz zo exhaustink" look.











But all our family look their cutest with their fast asleep look.

So night, night Rosie ......










..... And even if we can't see Rocky's face we generally know when he has his fast asleep look.


So night, night Rocky. Sleep well and dream of playing in your new garden.

No comments: