Sunday 23 May 2010

Rocky the Otterhound: Mum's busy!

"Mum" sends her apologies but she is still (yes, still!) busy in the garden. It appears that the garden is going to be "dog proof" when she is finished ...... Whatever that means!

Rosie and me are still waiting to get into the garden, Sigh! And the weather is so nice too!!

We are getting extra walks though, while we wait, but we are a little peeved at only being able to watch from the steps ..... "Mum" says it's too muddy at the moment!

Still, never mind; we will have a whole new garden to explore when she's finished!

Anyway, she has been too busy this weekend to do my blog for me, so I am sorry ..... Hope you can be as patient as me 'cause she says that there will be one next week! Meanwhile, Rosie and me are just sitting around, or wrestling, or chewing our chews, or going out for walks ..... It's a dogs life really!!!

See you next week .....
Rocky.

No comments: