Sunday 11 April 2010

Rocky the Otterhound: Stupid camera's!

Unfortunately my camera has been playing up this week (big time!), despite my best efforts it looks like there will be no blog this week.

However while I decide if I can afford to replace this necessary piece of technology we have another YouTube movie for you.

It's called "Otterhounds love Easter Chicks on YouTube" and can be found to the right under 'More Otterhound Links'.

We hope you like it!

Rocky and Rosie ask that you keep watching as there are bound to be more interesting events to share in the future.

Hope to bring you more next week .......

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Hey! That was a great movie. What kind of camera do you use for your video? The picture is nice and crisp (although I guess my videos would improve a bit if I washed the camera lens now and then).

Mango Momma